March 22, 2010

FOR SALE

BURRR, so this will be my default post for anything I am selling, I will also include a convenient link on the left side to this post, so you don't have to search through pages.  I will post 1 or 2 pics of the item followed by links to additional pics, and I will date when I added the item.  All items that are sold will be deleted.  So tell your friends about it, and help me get rid of some of this shit, lets make a deal.


INFO:
- Items are located in Las Vegas.
- I ship only within the U.S. Lower 48 states.
- I ship through USPS Priority Mail, with Delivery Confirmation.
- I can do meetups, but my time and place.
- I prefer PayPal (+4% Fees), but I will do USPS Money Order (+$5.00).


Date Added: 03.21.10
Description: Pac Man (Pacquiao) Nike Trainer SC 2010 Low 407846 176
Condition: Brand New, Never tried on
Size: 10
Price: $120.00 shipped (OBO)
Note: Comes with only white laces, no extra laces.


Inside Box
Sole
Insole

No comments:

Post a Comment