May 5, 2009

Summer time *whistling*

Yawn............ FINALLY done at school, UNLV at least, one more week at CSN, wah. Sht so just to fill you in on whats been goin on lately with me *AHEM* *AHEM* My boy Hatton lost to Pacquiao, that filipino is unstoppable. I missed out on the Yeezys once again, fk fk fk fk fk, I will not miss the nest pair, you can quote me on that one. I literally have lost the will to get ready in the morning for school, I'm a lazy muthaphucker. I'm sad because my english teacher was the BEST ever, and now its over, no homo. My ipod is 100% FULL, shit, i need a 160gb classic, or whatever the largest one is. Picked up some new stuff that makes my life happier...and im done.



Pick Ups:
*thanks buddy, for this phone, you know who you are, keep the phones comin.



*fkin comfiest sandals ever, memory foam & free sole WHOO WEE, and they are samples sz.9 baby

Oh, and once again I have a nice download for you, it is the Drake-Heartbreak Drake (Best of Drake) mixtape. This is more for those who do not know too much about Drizzy, this shit slams. And, if you a hater get the fuck out! Drizzy is the best, he puts Kudi to sleep, Wale to sleep, def bitchass roth to sleep, etc. fkrs.


Download...
Drake-Heartbreak Drake (Best of Drake) + Cover

also, a music video with Drake, fk the verses (Drake isnt in any), just listen to the hook Drake makes the song, ringtone status...



*BONUS Drake Performance.




be eazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment