January 25, 2010

BRRRAP...I AM BACK!



Damn...been a minute, actually been a looooong minute, last post was sometime in November. Haha well I am back, for good I hope, hopefully on at LEAST a weekly post quota. Where have I been? Shit, just a lazy hoe, ever since MW2 dropped, it has been over for me (GT: GUCCISAURUSREX). New years was good, fam, some friend time, never trust drunk people. Hair is cuuuuuuut, fresh with that imaginary mohawk, and I know what you thinkin, and same here...#BURRR Let em know...I'm back. FINALLY cleaned up my mac, changed the wall, icons, dock, etc. lookin dope. Send people to my page!!!



Since I have been back, I've been doing some changes to the blog. Flipped the blog, and made it stretch, so that it fills up the screen, but, not to sure how much I am liking it. Lemme know what you think. Switchin up the pics too, I typically resize em to 700px, but with this new layout I am changing em to 800px (example down low), so hopefully that works, if not than I'm going back to the old ways.





Last note, we gonna make this year good, better posts, better everything, camera goin everywhere with me.

-PJ #BURRR

No comments:

Post a Comment