January 29, 2010

Hump Day




CSN Charleston I Building LARGER PIC

The rain is only good, when you get to stay indoors, and have the option of going outside.  When you are forced to be out in the rain for school or work, and whatnot, not that enjoyable IMO. Driving in the rain in Vegas, fkin ridiculous, like people still gonna cut me off, really? REALLY?  Good part about the rain is it can make a good looking photo. I made it to and from school and work safely.  I have class until 8:50pm, and today they decided to schedule me from 5pm til 2am, on the day I have school, so after class I had to go to work, it was the longest day ever, didnt get home til 3am, that's why this post is like 2 days late.

Came home to a few goodies, I have been waiting for...


Mirrors Edge $10, thanks NewEgg, wanted to get this on PS3 when it first dropped, and when I didn't have a 360, so when I saw this for $10 with free shipping, ROBOCOPPED.


3 Port HDMI Switch w/remote, just not enough HDMI connections.


Monster x LRG iPhone case & headphone jack, thanks eBay, for when I do get an iPhone for the low low.

Last, but not least something that I've been wanting for a long time, and way long overdue... Cox cable internet, haha.  If you've played MW2 with me, than you know my connections was kinda like doo doo, I had DSL(fk you CenturyLink).  Now I got that good connection, went with the premier package 18mbps, now i won't be dropped like I usually was, when I was in a party.  Got it in my name too, so you could say I'm just handlin my business.
 


-PJ #BURRR

No comments:

Post a Comment