May 8, 2010

BURRR.


Hello, been almost 2 months since my last update...WHAT?! I am back, for good? who knows, but all you need to know is I'm here now.  Changed the entire layout, removed side bars, and increased the size of the pics to be 1000px. Attempting to make this a more photo post blog than anything else...BURRR

Back on track, I FINALLY received my plates in the mail, well actually about 1 1/2 weeks ago I did, but fugg it I'm lazy. All I have to say is they are fuggin sick, I am glad I went with the old school Vegas plates, so clean. With the plates they sent this sheet of paper that they put between the plates, and it had a list of a bunch of other custom plates they made. Since my car only uses 1 plate for the back, I have this spare plate, which have thought of a genius way to utilize it. More info soon...BURRR.


No comments:

Post a Comment