April 12, 2009

Lent is FIN.


So if you don't already know, for Lent, I chose to give up Myspace, Facebook, my rarely used Twitter, Soda, and of course Fast Food. I am proud to say I have made it without bowing down to temptations, unlike some people, where we were supposed to do it together (you know who you are). Only times iver ever slipped were when people would send me disguised links, that lead to those sites, fuckers, haha.

So, by tomorrow (Monday), I will be back on myspace, facebook, and more on twitter. so add me fuckers, and lets get this e-fame poppin. Oh, and ladies send me them noodz, you know how I get down.

For nest years lent, I plan on doing the same things and adding on more things to the list, maybe like shopping, or maybe even beef. DUN DUN DUNNNnnnNNNNn.

oh, and i fucks with this song OJ Da Juicman Ft. Gucci Man - Make the Trap AYE!



"Quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick AYE!
Quarter pound, half a pound, whole pound OKAYE!
Hundred pills, thousand pills, servin major WEIGHT!
Juice man the Gucci man, MAKE THE TRAP AYE!!!
"

be eazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment