April 25, 2009

My Neck of the Woods 4/26...

Damn, it has been awhile since I updated this shit, haha, just hoping everyone actually reading it, if not its cool, at least you dropping by. Almost at 500 hits, since the counter was added, CHEEEEUH! But yeah, this is more of a personal update with some extra goodies and what not, so please enjoy.

So recently we got a $20 gift certificate for our reward zone points at Best Buy, since no one used it, I decided to go ahead and get me something before it expired. After my tragic CD collection theft a few years back I have been trying to get all my old CD's specifically Wu's and their solo LP's, so when I saw Raekwons Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, it was a must, said it was $14.99 but came out to $8.99 (ill), one down a lot more to go. And then, I saw one of my fav's Joe Budden new CD Padded Room (rated 10/10), which I didn't get week of release (FUCKIN stupid). Damn that CD is nice, lyrics make up for the lack of dope beats, Buddens a beast, GO COP!


For those of you who REALLY know me, like REALLY REALLY know me, than know that I am obsessed with school supplies, yup, school supplies. I probably have enough to last me through college, and still adding on. Anyways, I was on my way to class, when I drove past Office Depot, and it had a big sign that said Red tag closeout, so on one of my breaks I drove down, and damn glad I did. Came out with; 4 composition notebooks, 3 x 100 index cards, and 14 mechanical pencils (counted individually, but 5 packs). All of these glorious items for less than $9, thats right $9. You can already guess I will be dropping by again to see whats up.



If you've been hanging out with me or peeped my myspace, twitter, facebook, etc. or know me, than know I'm fuckin all about Drizzy Drake aka Young Angel. He is by far going to exceed Lil Wayne in due time, his lyrics are on point, his singin is on point. Simply put Drake is amazing, So Far Gone is one of the best mixtapes ever, always on constant rotation, one good listen, and you'll be hooked. And, if you dont already have his bangin mixtape So far Gone...here you go (from yours truly)...

Download...
Drake So Far Gone w/Tracklisting & Cover (MediaFire)

If you don't already know who Curren$y Tha Hot Spitta is, than you better get familiar, not much I can say about this beast, him and Drizzy takin over. Curren$y has released mixtape after maixtape after mixtape, and might I say for FREE, and now here is his official album Online only, for just $8.99. So don't download this CD for free, actually go pay for it, like me, and all the other fans, just peep the album cover art, damn I wish there was a hard copy. And of couse, I got you on the links, go listen to the mixtapes, and you'll see whats goood...

For the FREE mixtapes and info...
www.thisaintnomixtape.com

Purchase...
Curren$y - This Ain't No Mixtape DOWNLOAD Click Here ($8.99)


fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment