February 2, 2010

Cameras X Parties


BRRRAP is what I wish the camera sounded like when a picture was taken.  So Javon hit me up and asked if I wanted to go to this party on Saturday, and take some pics, which I gotta say was pretty dope. Party was for this German girl who's name I can not recall at all, but she's leavin Vegas to return to her home land. Party was at Palms Place, where most parties at Palms are located, decent sized room, but best part gotta be the people, met some very dope people, which you will see.

Went to Galleria mall first for what not, continued to Panda Express to chow down, and ended up on the roof of the Palms parking to attempt to snap pics of the car and Vegas. While on there probably met the coolest security guard ever, she approached us and first thing that came to my mind was we gonna have to move, but she asked " Do you guys want a picture together?" I was like whoa, hahaha, we than continued to chop it up with her, she recommended good places to do car pics, and like where's a good place to go shoot as in guns.  She even let us take pics of her haha.

Next, we continued to the party, where I met some pretty dope people, I was going in just knowing Javon, haha.  I WISH! I could remember everybody's name from that night, that I met, but I can't (Fail).  One dude though was maaaaad cool, Javons good homie, Marc, this dude gotta be on of the coolest nicest people I have met in a while, even kicked it at his house after the party, good peeps.  Females weren't bad either, actually some of them were BAAAD.  Saw my old orchestra class mate Christina, and Daniel my OG middle school homie, good sht.  Good night, ended the night at Marc's house, but didnt rock the cam so no pics.  You know the deal all pics below fall in chrono order, all edited, text is for picture above it, and no not all of them.




Javon and his "Tv"


Mrs. Security Lady


Javon and I choppin it up with the chillest security guard ever.



Anthony with the ghost move.


2 Canons 1 picture


Someone spilt something, floor was like glue for a min...sticky.


Marc = Dope muhfucka


Marc x Javon x Girl


Javon x Christina she moved, but the BLURRR looks dope.


BEST! part of the night, the chest signing...NICE! Permanent Baby, it read "Javon The Killa"

end.

-PJ #BURRR

1 comment: