March 2, 2010

Catch Up...

Damn, I suck at maintaining a blog, but at least this time it was only a month, and not like 4 months.  Anyways, nothing really new, just school & work, and of course them Thursday nights.  For those who are Catholic, you already know lent started, and for this year, I choose to give up Facebook, Myspace, Fast Food, and Personal Sexual Gratification (Jerkin it).  To this day the only one I have broken was going on Facebook, I slipped on accident, due to boredom.  All G though, most worried about the last two.  Other than that, this post is just a photo dump, of events that I took pics of during my hiatus, peace.

Christina's Pimps n' Hoes party...we didn't dress up...


Drivin.


JTK.

Brittany's B-Day party...craaazy night...


Mine.




Jocelyn & Karmella


Laff.





Visit the flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/blznpj

-PJ BURRR

No comments:

Post a Comment